Friday, April 2, 2010

Chapter IV of Book 2 is DONE!

Technically, I am not sure if it counts since I haven't actually printed anything after issue 6. Zander has all his books printed. And pretty. So as far as printing goes I am not there. But damn the deprecation! I have 49 new ready-to-print pages shrunken down to convenient web format.

Here is the hype.

Ex Novo Libris Part 10

I won't say "neener neener" yet, but I think Zander is pretending he didn't accept my awesome challenge right now ... nu? Nu?

Trouble is, I am still that one, precious, full-book conclusion away from having this in the bag. By "this" I mean Zander's soul. In a bag. It can't get out because the bag is lined with tin foil. If you don't believe that's how the universe works, just read my latest issue and I think you'll change your mind.

In fact, I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment